130 Years of Rugby Celebrations 2011
A road trip of reunions around New Zealand to celebrate 130 years of Lincoln University rugby started on Saturday 10 September and made its way through the South and North Islands, finishing in Christchurch on 6 October.
The full list of dates, times, functions and venues is follows:
- 10 September: 10.30am, morning tea, Anzac Square, Timaru.
- 10 September: 1.00pm, lunch, Fleur’s Place, Moeraki.
- 11 September: From 9.00am, Pirates Rugby Club, Hancock Park, Dunedin.
- 11 September: From 3.00pm, Monteith’s Bar, Alexandra (to watch match); from 6.00pm, barbecue.
- 12 September: From 5.00pm, Arrow Brewing Company, Arrowtown.
- 13 September: Midday, lunch, Five Rivers Cafe, Lumsden.
- 13 September: From 5.00pm, Invercargill Working Men’s Club, Invercargill.
- 15 September: Midday, lunch, Riverstone Kitchen, SH 1, 12km north of Oamaru.
- 15 September: From 5.00pm, Harlequins Rugby Club, Church Street, Timaru.
- 16 September: From 5.00pm, The Shed, Somerset Lane, Ashburton.
- 19 September: From 5.00pm, Cafe Deville, New Street, Nelson.
- 21 September: From 5.00pm, Fairhall Golf Club, Blenheim.
- 24 September: From 5.00pm. CT Club, Moncur Road, Rotorua.
- 26 September: Midday, lunch, The Fat Pigeon, Pio Pio.
- 27 September: 7.00 – 8.30am, breakfast, Aborio Restaurant, New Plymouth.
- 27 September: 12.30 – 2.00pm, lunch, The Brick House, Wanganui.
- 27 September: From 5.00pm, The Grand, Palmerston North.
- 29 September: From 11.00am – 2.00pm, lunch, The Wellington Club, Wellington.
- 29 September: From 5.00pm, Shed 21, Macs Brewery, Wellington waterfront.
- 6 October: From 5.00pm, Hornby Working Men’s Club, Christchurch.